Struggling to find current Mastercuts prices? Haircuts start at $15.95 at Mastercuts. Our price list will help you find out the prices for all services offered at these salons, from haircuts to highlights.
Looking for Mastercuts Prices?
Mastercuts salons are known for being affordable locations where you can get a range of hair services. There are over 500 locations scattered across the United States, so odds are, there’s one near you.
But since Mastercuts prices aren’t listed on their website, it can be challenging to find out how much you’ll pay for different services at these salons.
Not to worry! We’ve collected average pricing information from several public sources to bring you a list of the high, low, and average prices for each service you can get at these salons.
Here’s a little info about Mastercuts first.
Mastercuts is part of the Signature Style Salons group, a division of the worldwide salon corporation Regis. On average, customers pay around $16 for an adult haircut at Mastercuts.
Kids haircuts are a few dollars less at around $13. For hair color, highlights, and perms, prices range from $30 to $50 at Mastercuts.
Right now, these salons are accepting day-of check-ins when you want to book a service that day. You can also choose to walk in without an appointment or schedule an appointment ahead of time by calling your local Mastercuts salon.
Mastercuts salons are owned and operated by individual franchisees who decide how to price their services. For this reason, you’ll see a little variation in Mastercuts pricing between locations.
However, we’ve found that overall, most services at these salons are priced within a range of a dollar or two at different locations.
Keep reading to see the complete list of Mastercuts services and prices, along with an in-depth breakdown of what each service includes. You’ll also be able to see general hours, current coupons, and more. Let’s get started!
Mastercuts Prices List
Below, you’ll see the prices for each service offered at Mastercuts. We’ve listed the highest price we found, the lowest price we found, and the average price taken from all our Mastercuts pricing data.
We strive to give you the most accurate and up-to-date info on pricing for salons. But individual salons can change their pricing at any time.
So we recommend calling your local salon to confirm the price for the service you want to get before scheduling an appointment. Here’s how much you can expect to pay for hair services at Mastercuts.
|Cut and Shampoo||$19.00||$18.95||$18.98|
|Cut, Shampoo, and Basic Style||$23.00||$22.95||$22.98|
|Cut, Shampoo, and Full Style||$25.00||$24.95||$24.98|
|Kids Cut and Shampoo||$16.00||$15.95||$15.98|
|Trend Color Techniques||$49.00+||$44.95+||$46.30|
|Mini Highlights (1-5)||$30.00||$29.95||$29.98|
|Partial Highlights (6-15)||$40.00||$39.95||$39.98|
|Full Highlights (16+)||$50.00||$49.95||$49.98|
|Deep Conditioning Treatment||$10.00||$9.95||$9.99|
Mastercuts pricing starts at $12.95 for kids’ haircuts (for kids ages 12 and under at most locations). Adult haircuts start at $15.95, while haircuts with shampoo start at $18.95.
Haircuts with shampoo and a basic style using a blow-dryer start at $22.95. If you want a hot tool style (done with a flat iron or curling iron), the cost starts at $24.95.
The most expensive services at Mastercuts are chemical services. This includes all-over color, highlights, perms, and relaxers. Those services start at $29.95 (for 1-5 foils).
Prices can have an additional charge if you have very long or thick hair, if you’re getting a specialty perm (like a spiral perm), or opting for a trend color technique like balayage, ombre, sombre, or gray and silver tones.
Compared to other, similar franchise salons, we’ve found that Mastercuts pricing is on the low end of average. In fact, their pricing is below most of the other franchise salon chains in the U.S.!
|Chain Salon||Average Price|
|Great Clips haircut||$15.00|
|Sport Clips haircut||$19.00|
|Fantastic Sams haircut||$19.00|
Mastercuts salons offer a range of hair and beauty services for women, men, and children. They make it easy to customize your service by adding on services according to the result you want or the time you have to spend at an appointment.
They offer haircuts, hair color, highlights, styling, and waxing. Here are the Mastercuts services you can select when you visit the salon. We’ll also list what each service includes.
- Adult haircut: A quick, precision haircut for adults when you don’t want to spend too much time at the salon
- Adult haircut and shampoo: Add a relaxing shampoo to your haircut for a more complete experience
- Adult haircut, shampoo, and basic style: Add shampoo to your haircut, then finish with a basic blow dry for a finished look
- Adult haircut, shampoo, and full style: Add shampoo to your haircut, then finish with a blow-dry and hot tool styling with a flat iron or curling iron
- Kids haircut: A quick, precision haircut for kids ages 12 and under (check with your salon to verify the age requirement)
- Kids haircut and shampoo: Add a relaxing shampoo to your little one’s haircut for a more complete experience
- Kids haircut, shampoo, and basic style: Add shampoo to your little one’s haircut, then finish with a basic blow dry style
- Bang or beard trim: A quick trim for your bangs or beard in between haircuts
Color and Chemical Services
- All-over color: Choose from permanent or semi-permanent hair color for all-over application, then finish with shampoo, conditioner, and a basic blow-dry
- Gray blending: Cover up stubborn grays with permanent hair color applied in a way that blends the gray with your new hair color
- Trend color techniques: Choose from balayage (hand-painted color), two-tone ombre, sombre (subtle ombre), or gray and silver-toned blonde with any of the trend color options, then finish with a shampoo, conditioner, and a basic blow-dry
- Mini highlights: Includes 1-5 foils placed strategically around the face for face-framing babylights coverage. Finish with shampoo, conditioner, and a basic blow-dry
- Partial highlights: Includes 6-15 foils placed strategically around the head for face-framing and overall lightened color. Finish with shampoo, conditioner, and a basic blow-dry
- Full highlights: Includes 16+ foils all over the head for complete highlight coverage. Finish with shampoo, conditioner, and a basic blow-dry
- Cap highlights: Hair is pulled through a plastic cap to create small, highlighted sections with a natural look. Finish with shampoo, conditioner, and a basic blow-dry
- Perm: Add a permanent wave to the hair on the rod size and rolling pattern of your choice. Specialty perms may result in an additional charge
- Relaxer: Soften existing curls and make hair softer with a chemical relaxer to straighten and smooth the hair
- Basic style: Add a basic blow dry style to your haircut or other service to complete the look
- Formal style: Choose your special occasion hairstyle by consulting with your stylist; includes braids, updos, chignons, twists, and more (additional charges may apply for very long or thick hair)
- Blowout: Look red-carpet ready with a professional blowout that includes shampoo, conditioner, and a full blowout for smoothness and volume (additional charges may apply for very long or thick hair)
- Eyebrow waxing: Define your arch, change your eyebrow shape, or just get rid of overgrown hair with a quick eyebrow wax
- Facial waxing: Remove unwanted hair on the lip or chin area for all-over smoothness that makes makeup application easier
- Basic deep conditioning: Nourish dry or damaged hair with a hydrating conditioner treatment that restores lost protein for more moisturized, stronger hair
- Specialty deep conditioning: Get customized deep-conditioning treatment based on your stylist’s assessment of your hair health; may include moisturizing, strengthening, or smoothing
- The Malibu: A 2-step deep conditioning process that begins with clarifying shampoo to remove any buildup from hair, then finishes with an intensive deep conditioner and repair treatment to leave hair feeling and looking shiny and soft
Hair Care Products
Mastercuts salons use and sell a range of professional, salon-quality hair care products. If you like the product your stylist uses on your hair, you can purchase it to use at home! Here is a brief list of some of the brands Mastercuts carries:
- American Crew
- It’s a 10
- Paul Mitchell
- Redken Brews
- Sexy Hair
Mastercuts hours ensure the salons have plenty of availability for customers who are on tight schedules or need to visit outside of the busiest times. They stay open late on weekdays to ensure clients have time to get in after work.
They’re open seven days a week to match any schedule. Take a look at the average Mastercuts hours below. Be sure to check your local salon for hours as different salons’ hours may vary slightly.
|Day||Hours of Operation|
|Sunday||12:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Mastercuts coupons lower the cost of services and products purchased at the salon. We’ve found several current coupons for Mastercuts. It’s easy to pay even less for your service or hair product when you use one!
- $2 Off: Take $2 off your bill at Mastercuts when you register for a free account with Signature Style Salons, the parent company of Mastercuts
- BOGO 50% Off: Buy one hair product at Mastercuts and get the second (of equal or lesser value) for 50% off
- Newsletter discounts: When you register a free account with Signature Style Salons, you will receive regular coupons and discounts directly to your email address
We’ve also seen Mastercuts coupons offering discounts on kids haircuts, styling products, and color services. By signing up for an account with their parent company, Signature Style Salons, you’ll receive new coupons as they become active.
Another way to save money at Mastercuts is by choosing one of their packages. You get a variety of services bundled together for a reduced price. Every location offers different packages, but examples include:
- Color Touch Package: Bundle semi-permanent hair color with shampoo, conditioner, haircut, and blow-dry
- Lighten Up Package: Bundle partial highlights (6-15 foils), a protein bonding treatment, shampoo, conditioner, haircut, and blow-dry
- Lighten and Brighten Package: Bundle semi-permanent hair color with full highlights, a protein bonding treatment, shampoo, conditioner, haircut, and blow-dry
Find a Mastercuts Near You
Mastercuts prices are lower than most salons, and that’s just one reason this has been a client favorite for decades. If you’re ready to visit one to get an affordable haircut, highlights, color, perm, or wax, all you need to do is find the location that is closest to you.
With haircuts that start at $15.95 and some of the lowest-priced color and highlight services we’ve seen in the industry, Mastercuts is a smart and budget-friendly choice for your next hair service.
They can help you maintain a cut or color you love or try something new and different. With options for women, men, and children, this is a full-service salon that the entire family can enjoy.